Richmond Marriott Short Pump
4240 Dominion Blvd.
Glen Allen, VA 23060
We hope you can join us for VAIA’s Annual Roast & Toast taking place on May 19, 2016. This year, VAIA will be roasting and toasting Joe Hudgins, CPCU, IIAV. This event will be held at Richmond Marriott Short Pump in Glen Allen, VA.
Bob Bradshaw, Jr., MAM, IIAV, will emcee for the evening.
This year’s roaster are:
- Ken Hein, Board Chair President, Virginia CE Board
- Rebecca Nichols, Deputy Commissioner, Virginia Bureau of Insurance
- Katie Johnson, Policy Advisor, Virginia Bureau of Insurance
- David Priest, Chairman, Virginia Commonwealth Corp.
- Dean Caldwell, Agent/Producer, Bankers-Augusta Insurance Agency
- George Lyle, Assistant Deputy Commissioner, Virginia Bureau of Insurance
All proceeds from this event goes to VAIA. Proceeds will allow VAIA to attend career fairs, provide entry level training opportunities, and help place volunteers at local high schools, colleges, and community functions.
Tickets to this event are $85 per person. This includes appetizers, dinner and 2 drinks.
Sponsorship packages are available for this event. If you are unable to attend the event personally or would like to leave a few words of your own you can make a Program Dedication for $50, the deadline for this is May 2, 2016.