Associate in Insurance Account Management
This best-practice program is designed for experienced CSR's or account managers.
The AIAM designation covers the full psychology of customer relationship management, workflow management, as well as how to apply the information on a day-to-day basis. Students own actual experiences are discussed among the group, thus learning from each other's successes and failures.
As you learn, you will be able to put your knowledge to work immediately. Additionally, completion of all 6 sessions offers a total of 10 CE credits.
- Account managers and/or customer service representatives with at least 3 years of experience.
What can I expect?
6 classroom sessions held over the course of a calendar year, each six hours in length. Students must attend all 6 sessions to obtain the designation. Additionally, 10 CE credits
Day 1 - Febrary 20, 2020
- Best Practices in Customer service?
- The Commuincation Jungle
Day 2- April 30, 2020
- The Write Stuff/Etiquette & the Spoken Word
- Take Control of Your Time
Day 3- May 21, 2020
- Company Relationships
- How Not to Get in Trouble with Your Mouth
Day 4 - July 23, 2020
- Why Politics Matter
- Building Partnerships Through Sales
Day 5- October 15, 2020
- Negotiating Conflict
- Ethics & the Account Manager
Day 6- November 19, 2020
To view AIAM classes on our calendar and to register, click here.
- Leadership is Everyone's Job
- Survival in the Jungle