Leadership trainer and motivator
with Kalon Blanchard
The speed of the leader determines the speed of the pack! If you are looking to create a rapidly duplicating sales organization that genrates a massive book of business, look no further than this traning. We will be covering all aspects of leadership, from self-discipline and posture to culutre building and recruiting tactics. Be prepared for raw and unfiltered training with takeaways that will absolutely explode your business. If time permits we may also be adding a Q & A session as well to get more specific answers to your specific business challenges.
- How to explode your business
- How to create a rapdily duplicating sales organization
- How to generate a massive book of business
- How to be an all-around leader
- How to have self-discipline
A Little More About Kalon:
Kalon Blanchard is a trainer and motivator specializing in leadrship, team building and recruiting strategies. At 33 years old, he has been able to scale an organziation to thousands of representatives acrost the country in just a few short years. He has received many awards within the company he represents and sits on the corporate field leadership commitee. Born in Myrtle Beach, SC where he currently resides, Kalon went from being a frustrated service industry worker for over 15 years, to the top 1% of a billion dollar company within 4 years. His mission is to passionately and effectively share the strategies and philosophies that have guided him along that journey. Connect. Inspire. Grow.
Certified business coach and trainer
"Why the Right Mindset Delivers Big Results"
with David Dillon
How do we react when tides around us change? We will discuss some of the key challenges and opportunities.
- Embracing the curve of change that affects business and professionals
- Balancing the multiple roles we all try to juggle in our professional and personal lives
- A reminder fo the importance of a postive mindset from the Wizard of Oz
- Goal setting and how to "Eat the Frog"
- The power of "Mind Storming"
A Little More About David Dillon:
David Dillon believes that everyone can raise their game with the right tools, systems and support, and leveraging a thirty-year career of delivering market leading solutions, David helps business leaders and executives achieve new levels of business success. He draws upon best practices in business performance, along with the resources of world-class solution providers to deliver the tools, process and support necessary for sustainable results.
As certified business coach adn trainer, David helps business professionals move past obstacles and accelerate their personal and professional growth. With his broad yet deep business experience, problem solving abilities, analytical skills, technology expertise, customer focus and collaborative style David delivers results across multiple perfomrance areas for a wide range of clients .
David A. Siekman
Agency Performance Partners
"10 Objectives Every Successful Agency Practices"
with David A. Siekman
No need to recreate the wheel! In the 700 agencies we have worked with Agency Performance Partners has been able to nail down 10 practices successful agencies practice consistently. The key to success is consistency in practicing these 10 objectives.
- Routine work and development of agency culture
- Development of a forever recruiting strategy
- Consistent agency meetings on site and off site
- Identification of agency leaderhsip within all team members
- Detailed performance feedback
- Goal setting with incentive plans and clear goal tracking
- Relentless pursuit of maximizing agency technology
- Constant training and development of people
- Investments in marketing and branding
- Clear identification of agency target markets
A Little More About David Siekman:
David Siekman is the Performance Consultant for Agency Performance Partners. He works with Insurance agencies to drive performance using our proven strategies. David's career in the insurance industry began in 1999 as a customer service representative before he worked his way up through the operations side of the business.
Before joining the APP team, he was the Executive Vice President at Cochrane and Porter Insurance Agency and increased agent commissions 25 percent in less than two years.Prior to this he was the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Encharter Insurance where he increased new business sales from 90 policies per month to over 250 policies per month over a 5 year period. Both agencies contracted with Agency Performance Partners to help achieve these impressive increases.