Virginia Association of Insurance Agents
Who We Are:
The Virginia Association of Insurance Agents (VAIA) is a non-profit education foundation created by the Independent Insurance Agents of Virginia in 2004.
Why We Are Here:
Our purpose is education. First, we help consumers understand and feel more at ease about insurance, which is an increasingly complex topic that can seem intimidating. We also work to promote the insurance profession as the amazing career opportunity that it is. Many people don't realize that insurance is truly about helping people when they need it the most; if you have a heart for helping others, you'll find our profession very rewarding.
How We Are Making a Difference:
We are committed to showing the human side of the insurance industry. We do so in any number of ways, including:
- Partnerships: The Community College Workforce Alliance, InVEST, and the Jump$tart Coalition are just a few of the organizations we've teamed up with, in addition to our many loyal partners within the industry.
- Education & Training: From license preparation, to our semester-long training course, to informal education in the community, we help people learn about all aspects of insurance.
- Volunteering: You'll see us at schools and community events across Virginia on a regular basis.
- Career Connections: We help match hiring organizations with highly-motivated, qualified individuals.
- Veterans Program: Veterans and their spouses attend our pre-licensing classes at no charge.
- Scholarships: We remove part or all of the financial barrier to beginning an insurance career through a number of available scholarships generously supported by partnering organizations.
Board of Directors:
You won't find a group more passionate or dedicated to the insurance profession than our leaders. They work tirelessly to represent the industry well; reflecting the opportunity for and accessibility of a rewarding and meaningful career.
Meet the VAIA Board of Directors!
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Debbi Little at email@example.com or 804-747-9300.
VAIA admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and other school administered programs.
Click the Buttons Below
for More Resources